Friday, May 30, 2008

End of the Year

Well, this is our last full friday of the year, and needless to say that Im not sad at all. I still have one year left at kennedy and maybe even one more after that if i fail a few more classes than I usually do. Were suppose to have a baseball game in Cedar Falls today but its raining cats and dogs out there, so I doubt that will happen which also means that i dont get out of 6th hour early today. My 6th hour is spanish and were watching a depressing movie about a quadreplegic who wants euthanasia. It has that one guy from the movie No Country for Old Men. I have to do this blog entry plus one before the end of the year, and my project is already done for one class. I dont even know why the juniors have to come to school once the seniors get out because I am only learning in one class, and it was a senior math class and theres only 6 people left. In one class we are doing a community service project, one class we're watching a movie, one class we are building a cardboard boat, and my last class, we are reviewing for the final.

Well I have to say that I'm excited about the end of the year, but not so excited about the last week and finals.

No comments: